Sure you can just order one, but I’m just not that type of girl!
What you’ll need:
Paper and pencil
Raised stamp pad
1. Print out the mirror image of your logo on a sheet of paper.
2. Shade the back of the paper with a pencil, remember doing this in art class?
3. Tape the image shaded side down onto the linoleum block. Mirror image will be facing up.
4. Trace over your logo with a pencil. I like to shade in the areas that I will be carving away.
5. Remove the paper. You should see the mirror image of your logo transferred onto the block.
6. Use one of these baby’s to carve the linoleum. Use the smaller blades for outlining first, then change to the larger blades to remove large areas.